Early Childhood Distance Learning (for both Preschool and Prekindergarten)
● Twice daily pre-recorded Flipgrid prompts to reinforce academic concepts (language comprehension, phonics, math, science, religion)
● Daily assignments to reinforce academic concepts are given and collected in Google Classroom.
● Two "live" Zoom meetings a week - one whole class and one small group to encourage class connections and to reinforce academic skills
● Challenges provided for families to do together in the areas of STEM, art, religion, fine motor development, and play
● Teachers will be available by email during school hours to address any questions or concerns. Individual parent conferences are available upon request.
● Teacher recommendations for family reading
● Daily pre-recorded read alouds with early childhood staff
● Specials activities (PE, Music, Library) posted to class activities
● For Pre-K only - IXL app based learning activities to reinforce academic skills
● Weekly evening parent meetings for the entire early childhood program led by Mrs. Gillespy